International Standards of Organization (ISO) provides a model for establishing management systems that allow an organization to better utilize resources, improve management of risk as well as enhance customer and stakeholder perception/satisfaction.
LPSS assists organizations with the development, implementation and maintenance of effective management systems such as the following:
ISO 9001, Quality Management System
ISO 14001, Environmental Management System
OHSAS 18001, Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO/IEC 27001/2, Information Security Management
ISO 50001, Energy Management System
ISO/TS 16949, Quality Management System (Automotive)
R2, Sustainable Electronics Recycling
RIOS, Recycling Industry Management System
LPSS assists organizations with defining their compliance footprint related to environmental, health and safety and/or customer requirements and provides support to adhere to the specified requirements.
Compliance is related to environmental permitting, environmental, health and safety compliance reporting (i.e. Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) logs, discharge monitoring reporting, biennial reporting, Tier II, Form R, etc.), customer requirements such as Supplier Quality Operating System Health Assessment (QOS+) as also contractors working on behalf of the organization (i.e. waste disposal facilities).
Audits are a vital part of the management system approach as they enable an organization to determine whether and to what degree their achievements meet their objectives and depict conformity to the standard and/or compliance to the regulatory requirement.
Our auditors are onsite conducting internal audits for clients as well as conducting audits for the certification bodies that have granted the ISO certificates to various organizations.
Our auditors not only verify conformance and compliance but evaluates effectiveness and challenges status quo for continual improvement.
LPSS provides training, upon request, to include but not limited to the following:
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- Pesticides – Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation Liability Act (CERCLA/Superfund)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
Health and Safety
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910; OSHA General Industry
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Prevention
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communication
- Hearing Conservation
- Respiratory Protection
- Material Handling and Storage
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Forklift Safety
- Lithium Battery Safety
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
- Ladder Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Machine Guarding
International Standard of Organization (ISO)
- Transition Courses (As new Standards are introduced; 9001:2015, 14001:2015)
- Senior Management Briefing for Leadership/Support Needs
- Introductory to Standard
- Lead Auditor